Saturday, December 1, 2012

DECEMBER!

Yes! Its FINALLY here!!! December to me means:

1. COOLER WEATHER. can i get an AMEN?

2. Lights, lights, lights!

3. Christmas trees, sparkling ornaments, fires, candy canes and hot chocolate.

4. Family and Traditions

5. My Relief Society Christmas Program is in 5 DAYS. can i just PLEASE get it over with!??!

6. We'll get to see Jace's parents for the first time (in person) in over a year.

7. 12 Dates of Christmas is starting back up! 

8. Christmas movies and music GALORE and I'm allowed to watch/listen to as much as I want and no one can give me ANY grief about it!

LOVE IT. 
1st Date of Christmas coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??