Saturday, December 22, 2012

7th date of Christmas

I went Betty Crocker crazy last night.

I don't know what it was for sure, 
but after I made dinner and cleaned that up,
I felt like I should bake some cookies.

We have alot of family stuff going to go on in the next couple of days, 
so I thought that i could bring cookies to them.

Jace's favorite is Oatmeal Chocolate Chip...and I really don't like those...
and so they don't get made very often. 

So my first batch last night was oatmeal choc. chip, and Jace was happy.

I cleaned my Bosch and got set for batch #2.
Snickerdoodles.
My mom's recipe is TO. DIE. FOR.
delicious.

Cleaned the Bosch one more time for batch #3.
My mom's chocolate chip cookies.
I have PERFECTED this recipe.
It is my favorite.

Jace was there...but playing Halo. 
(hes had a rough week, so i let it slide that this was supposed to be a DATE lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??