Monday, December 3, 2012

Insta-dump

The last instagram dumping was in SEPTEMBER...so I wont post all pictures...
just the highlights of the last few months.
Enjoy.

OCTOBER:
Alyssandra turns 3!

We babysat Jane for 3 days.



Our 3rd anniversary up at the cabin.

My Boss' birthday on National Boss' Day.


Halloween decorations at our house!


NOVEMBER:
Election time. Beyond sad Romney lost.

Went to Time Out For Women for the 2nd year in a row! It was wonderful!



Started listing my blessings...one a day for November.








DECEMBER: (so far)

The tree went up first...

Then we bought our Christmas present...

Then came the lights...



All the presents are wrapped in my new fun wrapping paper!

My ornament wreath was resurrected after it died a horrible death last year...

And we have had 1 fire so far. 80 degrees is still too hot for fires.


1 comment:

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??