Jace and I watched a movie one time and there was a quote in it, that just seemed to STICK.
It was from a wife, who just found out shes pregnant, talking to her husband who is
antagonizing and annoying her...
"Really? You want to poke momma bear right now? That seems like a GOOD idea to you?"
Aw, so sweet right?
Until you start messing with it!
AND that's how we now describe ME
when i'm super annoyed...at ANYTHING!
So without further ado...things at the moment where people are poking this momma bear without realizing the consequences of what their actions may cause:
1. The pipe burst in our apartment and how long it took me to get a hold of "emergency maintenance" and the fact that the office management NEVER once returned my phone calls about it.
2. Drywall has STILL not been fixed. After I call everyday and they PROMISE it will be done the next day...I am STILL not able to put my house back together after "the wreckage".
3. I lost ALOT of precious pictures that I don't have copies/originals/negatives of.
4. I missed all the rain last night...but the worst part is somehow the rain shorted ALL of our Christmas lights (that i have spent DAYS putting up and $$) and now the socket out on our patio isn't even working.
5. I called the management office about THAT last night and was promised a call TODAY and NOTHING! so far.
6. My stomach is having issues and I feel sick--all the time.
7. I'm still super self-conscious after that lady congratulated me on my non-existent pregnancy.
This now concludes my Friday gripe session.