Saturday, December 22, 2012

5th date of Christmas

Designing our Christmas cards!

We bought new clothes...

A dress that doesn't make me look like i weight a ton (literally),
Jace got a new 2 piece suit.

We made a sickly Joe take a picture of us.

And then that night we picked out a card and voila!

1 hour photo at Walgreens saves the day!

We (I) spent the next two nights addressing them
while Jace kept me company watching TV shows.


(bad picture! it says: Jace is working for Wells Fargo and I'm doing hair at home. 
We are so blessed! Our love to you! Jace and Andrea)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??