Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twins

Both sides of my family (Wights, and Gunnells/Farnsworths) have sets of twins in them. 

My cousin Becky had twins 5 years ago...and Jace's cousin Tawny had twins a little over a year ago.

I always thought it would be fun to have twins.

Yeah, I know. I'm nuts. And I'm sure I wouldn't think it would be as much fun if I actually had twins.

But I love them.

And its in my blood.

And seeing as I'm going to have to do fertility treatments, its quite possible that I could end up with multiples.

BUT the twins I'm talking about today are not from MY family, but JACE'S!

His brother Josh and his wife are having twins---both boys. 

I'm so excited!

They are technically due in January (Jamie is hoping to keep them cooking for as long as possible), but they could be here as soon as Christmas or the New Year! 

I may be so excited...that I bought them Christmas presents.

And one came yesterday.

And I may or may not have squealed with delight and jumped around the house.

Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??