Wednesday, November 21, 2012

In my expert opinion...


I've discussed this with MANY people...and its been decided that as a whole, people are divided into
 2 sides:

PEPSI people VS. COKE people.



My family is VERY one way. I grew up drinking Pepsi in my bottles for heavens sake! (thanks dad!)

I've only ever seen Jace's family buy coke for the one brother-in-law...

I've had coke multiple time through my life...

and i tried again today...



and in my expert opinion, I've come to the conclusion...

THAT COKE STINKS! 

its too sweet. 

blah.

I'm gonna stick with my Pepsi. 


1 comment:

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??