Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I'm a Mormon




I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

A nickname we've been given is "Mormon" because we have the Book of Mormon that we use with the Holy Bible.

Alot of people don't know what a "Mormon" is...or they have heard horrible-and in most cases UNTRUE things about us. 
(i've met people who were taught that 'Mormons' were devil children and actually had horns and tails)

But you want to know what a "Mormon" really is?
Its someone who believes in and follows Christ's teachings. 
Its someone who loves and serves.

Here is a video, take a few minutes to watch it.

 And if you are interested in learning more go to Mormon.org,  or ask me if you want.

http://mormon.org/me/7RS2/Andrea


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??