Monday, November 5, 2012

Grateful Hearts...

I've seen ALOT of people doing the days of gratitude posts on their blogs or on instagram, and i think that its such a great idea! However, I wouldn't post something everyday...or try to take a picture everyday, but i can do it in groupings :) That's doable!

So today on day 5 I'm posting 5 things...

Day One:
I'm grateful for my big brother, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.



Day Two:
I'm grateful to have been at Time Out For Women for the 2nd year in a row. What a wonderful and uplifting experience to share with my mom, SIL, aunt, and cousins! (as well as 4,000 other sisters in the gospel!)


Day Three:
My husband. He is the best!


Day Four:
My brothers! They kind of rock my socks.



Day Five:
This furry little nerd who has been my best friend growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??