Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My prayer tonight

Dear heavenly father,

Thank you for the gifts and trials ive been given.

Thank you for my sweet husband-for his laugh, smile, hugs, kisses, and concern for me and nash, and for his job, for a boss who is LDS, for our health insurance.

Thank you for our cars. Thank you for having gas be a reasonable price. Thank you for the luxury of having 2 cars and not having to take a bus or walk where we need to go.

 Thank you for temples and having one down the street. Thank you for the peace that place brings. Thank you for the scriptures and living prophets. Thank you for technology allowing me to read, listen, watch from anywhere!

Thank you for our wonderful families. Thank you for good siblings and their spouses. Thank you for our sweet nieces and nephews. Thank you for our parents. Especially considering that were living with my parents now.

Thank you for my brothers new job and that he was safe yesterday. Thank you for allowing us to serve missions. Thank you for joey and him having a mission full of people who love him.

Thank you for blessing little Zoey brimley and keeping her safe today.

Thank you for allowing me to be a mother. Especially to my Nash. I have never been more tired or happy, more frustrated or excited than I am now. Thank you for allowing me to be a stay at home mom so I can experience all of these things. Thank you for my stretch marks that remind me that I carried my little man just like I always wanted.

Thank you. I may not always act as thankful as I need to be. My life isn't perfect...but its pretty awesome. I love you.

In the name of Jesus Christ, amen.






2 comments:

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??