Thursday, January 1, 2015

Christmas 2014

Nash's first Christmas!!! It was a weird one. The Hunts all decided to go up to Utah which we wouldnt be able to do. So we missed them. We were displaced in my parents home. Nash wasnt sleeping well (teething like MAD! got 3 teeth in the 2 weeks from moving out to moving in). Its my sister in laws birthday on Christmas Eve, and my dad had a shoulder replacement. WHAT IN THE CRAZY WORLD?!!? No wonder I had a hard time getting into the holiday spirit. But we did have a good day. Breakfast with my extended Gunnell family, nash's presents (and mine and jace's), talking to my missionary little brother Joe for awhile, and then christmas with my family. 
It was a long day. But good.



























No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??