Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Years Eve 2014

Ringing in the New year...just how I like it. No stress, lots of food, and jammies! If I never do it any different I wont even care. I'm happy and comfortable. Ah :)

I went and got a wrist brace (i'll explain later)

We went and spent some time with grandpa and grandma hunt who are in town watching football with pop. Then we came home and ate olive garden, watched a few movies and episodes of arrow, chased my now sick son around, ate more food, made my bacon wrapped little smokies, rang in the new year by going out in the rain for 10 seconds and took a few pictures. Nash finally went down with the help of Benadryl at 12:45 AM. I followed around 2 AM. I was so tired.

Thank you for being good to us 2014...bring it 2015!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??