Monday, April 15, 2013

gr. arg.

I'm trying to update my blog with pictures and also get my yearly photo journal (thank you picaboo!) updated, but for whatever reason my phone has decided to not allow me to send pictures to my email so I can save them to my laptop.

Sometimes I hate technology.

gr. arg.

PS. I haven't killed any of my vegetable plants...yet. Yea!

and

PPS. Our poor hamster Pepper went to heaven last night. I will never own a hamster/gerbil/guinea pig/rabbit/bird ever again. They don't live very long (ours only had a life expectancy of 3 years tops--and she almost made it to us having her for 3 years), and they don't cuddle....and basically my sensitive heart cant take it. I don't care how badly our children whine and beg in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??