Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Perfect Pumpkins!

Every year since we've been married, I've made sure that we carve pumpkins together.

I wanted to make sure we start some family traditions of our own.

And every year there seems to be some obstacle in our way (work! and band practice) that trys to stop us, but i'm stubborn! and darn it all--we will carve those pumpkins and watch hocus pocus or clue well after midnight if we have to! (and which we have done!)

Well,  tonight is THE night!

We picked our PERFECT pumpkins out 2 weeks ago on our anniversary.

AND...

This year, we had nothing stopping us! Band practice was canceled and it was so fun. We turned on our movie, I got my witch socks on, and we got carving!



 I love doing fun stuff with Jace. Happy Halloween folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??