Saturday, October 27, 2012

Can this week be over yet?

LONGEST WEEK EVER!

I have had 3 meetings that I've been in charge of. 
cleaning, calling, preparing, presenting.

and visiting teaching appointments.

and a talk to prepare for Sunday.

last minute hair clients that were super picky.

2 really crappy days at work.

Jace has had a rough week at the bank and has been a little touchy.

and my little brother just called and asked that i get up SUPER early tomorrow on MY DAY OFF to help with his eagle project...

and then my older brother just called and asked me to assist him tomorrow for an hour or 2.


and i'm exhausted. 
whew.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??