Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mundane

Our lives ARE mundane, but thank you everyone who said that they like hearing about even the trivial stuff! I don't write this blog for the comments, but I do appreciate them. So...thanks!

And in going along with this title...

Jace and I are both sick. It started before our anniversary with me...then we went up to the blissfully cool mountains where i passed it along to jace. Now i'm on the mend and he came home from work and has been downing herbal tea and orange juice all night.

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE:

I love my fall decorations.

alot.








1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I'm sorry I used the word mundane. I didn't mean it as a bad thing! It is totally normal! Blaaahahh. I'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??