Monday, April 25, 2011

Unsupportive

and no i'm not talking about my bra. That baby needs to be supportive.


I'm talking about me. My husband is in a band. Anyone know that?? No? Oh its probably because i'm not the biggest supporter of the band. and dont talk it up. or talk about it...period.


I have major reservations about it.


Now, dont get me wrong here. I support my husband 110%. He is amazing. And the band has 2 of my brother in laws in it, and they are pretty spectacular as well. (and yes seth, randy, mike, and brad rock also)


Their music is great. They are all really talented.


I just wanted everyone to know how proud of my husband i am. and that i love him and his music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??