Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A friend

Through some very interesting circumstances, I have made a very dear friend.
 
Her husband and his group sang at Time Out for Women last year, and somehow I found his wife's blog.
 
I think that this family is AMAZING. They have beautiful children, and have gone through struggles and trials that I myself, can not imagine.
 
Her blog is about her daily miracles.
 
And it strengthens me. Every day.
 
She has been such a strength from afar (they are in Florida now) and I've never even met her!! She has shared her testimony with me, she has reached out to me when I have felt my worst.
 
She had a cancer scare this last week and found out today that she is cancer FREE.
 
I cant stop smiling/crying. I love this dear woman very much. Even though we havent met, or heard one another's voices, I have made a dear, dear friend. And I am so very grateful that she is healthy.
 
Sure love you Rachel!! (Daily Miracles)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??