Friday, March 15, 2013

some like it HOT HOT HOT

Its too early for this!

It seriously can NOT be 95 degrees on the 15th of March!

I'm so sad.

So desolate. 

I just wanted ONE week of "spring" temperatures...

Just ONE week of the high being in the 70's. 

I know that I love Arizona. 

And I wouldnt live anywhere else if I had to choose, because man alive do we HATE snow, and the cold...and the "winter" here is in the 50's. And thats pretty freaking sweet.

BUT i so do wish we had a little spring. Someday ill need to go somewhere that actually has it.

Today, while I had a plethora of chores to do (i got a day off, holla!), i chose to go clean my patio, because that meant i could spray myself with the hose as much as I wanted.

Pathetic? Maybe just a tidge. And I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea! I'd love to be in Arizona!!! My sister lives there too. I just wanted to tell you that we are in a snow storm here in Michigan! While you were saying "Already?" for the 95 degrees... I was saying "Still?" to the frigid temperatures and falling snow!! ... I'm trying to be patient. :-) Cute post

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??