Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Mail bag




Dear Allergies: I'm miserable. You happy?

Dear Voice: I miss you. Come back?

Dear Scale: You were good to me this morning :) 11 pounds down!!!

Dear Biggest Loser: You get me to cry every episode. Why are you over already!?!?

Dear Follicles: GROW! thats an order.

Dear Hormones: So far, you're not as bad as last month, gracias!

Dear Time: How can you speed by and be so slow at the same time?

Dear Garden: You're actually growing?!? Hallelujah. 

Dear Life: You're crazy. But I'm grateful for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??