Tuesday, August 20, 2013

the "tumor"

Okay, so i'm not 100% sure, but i'm 95% sure that I carry stress in my back.

add that to the fact that i've been falling asleep on our couch E.V.E.R.Y. night.

and multiply that by the fact that our bed has broken down in the middle and we sink in to it lopsidedly.

My back equals out into one big GIANT mess.

I was hurting last night, so I asked Jace to rub it for me. It was just on my right side, just under my shoulder blade. He barely touched it when I yelped in pain! He pressed around it to see how big of a knot it was...and exclaimed that it wasnt a knot, it was a tumor! It started just under my shoulder blade, and went down to the middle of my back and about a handspan in width.

He worked on it for about 20 minutes before I made him stop...I was inches from crying.

And now...not only is my back killer sore from trying to work the knot out, but I now have TWO knots intead of one large "tumor".

lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??