Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Huh.

So today while driving home from lunch back to work I noticed something funny.

For those of you who dont know...I live in the valley of the sun. Also known as "death" in the summer. Fortunately, we've been pretty lucky lately...not too hot. Just about 108 degrees today.

Also, school for our state/city/whatever has started...they are about a week in to it now. And Wenesday=early release.

Well, I passed an elementary school today and watched a dad push his 2 kids on his way home.
Pushed in a METAL shopping cart.

I could only think 2 things:
#1: ohmygosh! those poor kids! that metal has GOT to be burning the flesh from their little bodies!
and
#2: huh?....must be cheaper than a double stroller.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??