Monday, August 19, 2013

Our Journey Part 19

Read earlier parts of the story here.

So after all of that extra medication, time, and money--i went in to see how my ovaries did.
 
The ultrasound tech was checking me that day...
 
I had 4 on my left ovary. One was measuring at like an 18, one at a 14, and 2 at a 10
I had 2 on my left ovary, measuring just about 13, with 2 more just under 10.
 
They had me wait 2 days to trigger. Then another 2 days for the IUI.
 
Jace went, I went.
 
Bada-bing, bada-boom!
 
Hopefully it will be lucky #5 IUI!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??