Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Some days

Some days are just better than others.

Where you feel on top of the world, like nothing could go wrong, things are all working out for you, everyone is nice, work goes smoothly, and you have energy like you've never had before.

Today is not that day.

Actually this week has been full of "not that day"s...

We had a crazy parent come in on monday claiming insane things...and he called the police and they were here FOR HOURS.

Yesterday was crazy at work and I started not feeling fantastic...

and today I woke up sick.

yeesh. hoping that this passes soon and I can start feeling better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??