Saturday, May 25, 2013

New beginnings

I've never been so excited for the weekend to be here.

This past week has been a crazy one. 





One full of commitments, a new job, stress, hormones, birthdays, graduation, parties, and moving.

My dads birthday was last Saturday. 
My in-laws mission homecoming was Sunday.
My new job started Monday
I started taking medication for the next round of fertility Monday.
Jace's birthday was Tuesday.
I was a hormonal wreck Tuesday (it was BAD.)
Wednesday we had a bday party for Jace at my parents house.
Thursday my little brother graduated from high school.
Last night we helped move my in-laws into the house they are going to be renting.

and i'm worn out.

Mentally, Emotionally, and Physically.

I cant remember the last time i was this tired.

So, on this glorious day (my day off), i decided to take a minute to write all that has been going on down. And also to say that although i AM indeed worn out and i pretty much ruined Jace's birthday, I'm glad that things are changing. And we are excited for the things the future has in store for us. 

Happy Memorial weekend everyone, we are getting up to the cabin ASAP!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??