Thursday, May 9, 2013

I did it.

You guys, I put in my 2 weeks notice at the jewelry store that I've worked at for 2 years. 

Its crazy.

I had my first couple of hours of training at my new job yesterday. 

It was intense.

What am I doing?!

I don't have a clue. 

However, I feel like this opportunity was given to me by the Lord...so I need to take it. I don't want him looking down at me going, "What are you going?! You've been asking for a solution to your problems and I gave you the answer, but you're letting your fear rule you! Don't do it!" 

(i'm sure Heavenly Father expresses disappointment, right?)

So, for the rest of this week and next, I'll be able to blog as regularly as I have been doing...but after that I have no clue when i'll be able to blog. I'm going to be working full time for the first time in a really long while. I'm going to be up early, and dealing with issues that as of right now--I have no clue how to fix. I'm going to be getting home at the same time as my husband, and rushing/struggling to make dinner, and keeping up on my house keeping, not to mention figuring out when to make all of my fertility doctor appointments!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! All things are possible, and I know you'll do great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you:) Change can be a very good thing. I know you will rock your new job!

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??