Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Things I'm good at Tuesday

Today's post is to make myself think positive things about myself.

I think that we as humans (and especially women) tend to see our faults or failings, rather than the things we do well.

This is a hard exercise for me, but i think its something everyone should do.

I'm going to try and do one of these once a week...some lists might be longer than others. Who knows what will happen...





Here goes.

#1. I'm a good friend. I genuinely care about others and when i offer to help with something, i truly DO want you to let me know what i can do.


#2. I love my family.

#3. I give great foot rubs.

#4. I enjoy just SITTING. Thinking, listening, and reflecting. I like doing this alot.

#5. I am a really fast reader.

#6. I excel at writing papers. Just ask my little brother.

#7. I love most animals! (sharks and snakes included...roaches, spiders, scorpions, and mosquitoes NOT)


#8. I love babies. I'm really good with them.

#9. I know what I like and how I like things.

#10. I am an excellent baker. I used to want to open my own bakery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??