Friday, August 31, 2012

My bed is looking pretty good right now...


Not in the same way though. I was all pukey- kneeling-over- the -toilet kind of sick a few days ago.

This is the I'm -nauseous- and- its- not- going- away- ever kind of sick.

I eat. I'm nauseous.

I dont eat. I'm nauseous.

I'm lying down reading/watching TV/playing fruit ninja on my phone. I'm nauseous.


All i want to do is go home and curl up in my bed.

Oh, and if one more person offers the "maybe its morning sickness!" and "you've got to be pregnant!" comments i'm going to:

high five them. in the face. with a chair.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??