Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 12

We weighed in on day 10. Sadly we haven't lost any weight, but we are starting to feel like our bodies are EVER SO SLOWLY starting to change. We sure are sore enough, there had better be results! I have done more push ups in these 12 days than i think i have EVER done.

Our first goal was to be down weight and look/feel good by our anniversary in October. I was feeling major pressure so we pushed it back to Christmas. That gives us more than 3 months. We still plan on exercising everyday (except Sunday of course), but with my PCOS I'm not sure how long its going to take me to lose the weight I'm wanting to.

Regardless of if i lose weight or not, my goal is to be healthy and happy. Something that i'm not so much at the moment. I'm sure it'll be good, and things will get better!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??