Monday, August 6, 2012

August Happenings

So...couple things have come up.

One.

Did i tell you Jace's brother and his wife are expecting? No? Oh. well, no big thing...just TWINS. holy cow. they are going to have 4 under the age of 5. More power to them.

Two.

Jace has his interview for the banker position this thursday. I am way more nervous than he is. We need this so badly!

Three.

We painted our apartment from 4 pm-7 pm and 12 am-3:30 am last night/this morning. i love the color. it was just like i was picturing it.

Four.

I am working a really long week starting tuesday. I'm not looking forward to it at all.

Five.

In the past 3 days i have had 2 friends get married, 1 get engaged, 2 baby showers, and found out the gender on my friends new baby. People are being super busy bees!

Six.

Our niece Grace starts kindergarten this week. My baby brother starts his SENIOR year. I'm freaking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??