Friday, September 18, 2015

Nash 18 months

If you can believe it my boy is 18 months old.

NURSERY AGE.

what the crazy?!

How did he go from this:


to this:


to this:


and this

and this!

HOW?!?!

Well, I'm a bit hormonal (i've got crazy stuff going on inside of me), but I really think its because he is my BABY and I worked so hard and so long to have a baby and now that time is GONE! It just up and zipped past us while we weren't sleeping and busy going to doctors appointments. So unfair!

I am bound and determined to keep remembering how fun he is to distract myself from being sad.

At 18 months Nash:

*weighs 23 pounds and 12 ounces and is 32 and 3/4 inches long! 
*reminds us to have prayer at dinnertime and before all naps and at bedtime.
*loves to point to Jesus in any of our pictures.
*climbs EVERYTHING! favorite place to perch is the couch.
*runs around like a mad man! he never stops!
*just had all 4 canines poke through...making that 16 teeth. 
*loves other kids!!
*signs like you wouldn't believe!!
*is talking well! 
(favorite new words or phrases are: 'are you okay' ('you otay?') 'thank you momma' (tate you moma) 'oh no! its big jet!' (oh no! bid det!) 'dore mom' (its the door mom!) 
'TOOT!'....yeah hes got that one down.)
*loves loves loves outside!!! always wanting to go running, swinging, watching airplanes, 
or chasing bubbles!!
*loves mickey mouse, baby signing time, and little Einsteins.
*LOVES books--we read a thousand of them a day
*loves going to grandma and papa's house to play.
*loves kitties!! he pets and plays with patch and phoebe (my parents cats) and then comes home and cuddles his own kitty cat! (an old stuffed animal of mine)
*loves PB&J sandwiches, green apples, and red grapes.
*ice cream is a rare treat here at our house, and Nash will somehow consume 95% of yours!
*when he knows he is getting into something he shouldn't and I call his name, he comes running--looks at me with those beautiful eyes, big smile, waves and says "Hi!" and then blows me a kiss. Gosh dang it he is smart.
*His favorite place to hide himself is in the cupboard next to the computer or in 
mommy and daddy's closet. 
*He poses for pictures. Such a ham!
*is wearing up to 24 month onsies and jammies--he is SO tall!!! But hes skinny enough that he needs to wear 12-18 month pants.
*nash knows the animals: kitty, dog, frog, horse, bird, "bug", bear, duck, lion, and shark. He knows the corresponding signs to the first 7.
*nothing makes nash happier than going outside with his papa wight and looking at airplanes.
*he gets to meet his uncle joe for the first time EVER in just 12 days!! we've been working really hard and he now knows joes face and name. Hopefully he will "perform" at the airport.
*anything music makes him happy!! every night he asks for his music to be on (its piano music) and he absolutely loves the hot dog dance at the end of mickey mouse clubhouse.
*he loves his blocks, and has to have ALL of them out while playing.

...and a million more things. Being his mom is the best thing I've ever done. 
I love you so much my Nash. Remember always, you were what I prayed and pleaded for. God gave me you. And for that, I will be forever grateful. You filled the cracks in my heart that I didn't even know existed. I cant wait to see what the future holds for you!













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??