Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Homecoming 2015!

Attention all mesa moms and girls in high school!!! I know that Homecoming is around the corner (end of this month, beginning of next month) and I'm offering a GREAT deal!!! Semi-formal hair (half up) is priced at $25, and Formal hair (all up) is priced at $35!! Normal pricing is $40 for semi formal and $50 for formal!! Take advantage of this deal! Call or message today to make an appointment!!!

This is what I LIVE FOR!!! I love doing event hair. I specialized in this in beauty school. Since then I've done weddings, but no dances!! This must change! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??