Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blank. Revised.

I’m weird because…
I can’t sleep with my hair down. Must be in a pony or flipped over my pillow.
I drink pepsi like its water.
I have a no shoes policy in my home. Be comfy people!
I like Nacho Doritos with my PB&J sandwhiches. And Sour Cream and Onion chips with my cheese crisps.
I love the smell of gasoline.
I prefer to NOT cuddle when I sleep.
I can only pop my neck one way.
I will eat chips and salsa as a meal.
I have to have my house clean before I leave out of town.
I'm scared of drowning and scorpions.
I prefer the pizza crust to the actual pizza sometimes.
I drink from over 10 glasses a day.
I have a love/hate relationship with our dishwasher.
I hate putting laundry away.
I think my biggest pet peeve is when house numbers are not visible.
I absolutely LOVE pythons (albino), flamingos, and great white sharks.
I do a happy dance when I get a package in the mail.--which is not often.
I make a mean pasta dish.

 

I’m a bad friend because…

I am terrible at returning phone calls and emails.
I don't always word things the way I want to.
I sometimes forget activities that I've committed to until last minute.
I get so tired sometimes that when we actually have plans with someone I bail just because the thought of going out mentally exhausts me.


I’m a good friend because…


I want to see those I love succeed.
I love and cherish friendship.
I love my friends kids.
You can show up at my house at midnight to talk about your bad day. Or call at 3 in the morning.


I’m sad because…I spend alot of my time thinking about not being stuck at work.
I too often get consumed with guilt. (especially the not wanting to work thing...)
I sometimes let little things get in the way of the big picture.
I need to be better at letting things roll off my back.


 
I’m happy because…I in my 7th month of pregnancy!
This little boy is bringing me alot of joy (not a whole lot of sleep, but joy!)
I just remembered that my husband is going to be home when i get home!
My mom bought me new maternity clothes and they are so cute!
My baby shower is in one month!!

 
I’m excited for…
My baby shower!
My next ultrasound/glucose test.
Getting into maternity leggings...which equals to the best invention ever.
Valentines day! (Last Valentines I was recovering from surgery!)
My house to be completely clean.
Going through our dresser and getting rid of clothes that dont fit.
Hearing from WellsFargo if Jace got the promotion that he just interviewed for!
Maternity leave. :)
Having this baby!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??