Tuesday, January 21, 2014

27 Weeks!! aka 3rd and FINAL trimester!!!



How far along? 27 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss:  15 lbs?! Yikes!
Maternity clothes? Yes and LOVING them! My mom just bought me a few more shirts and leggings!
Stretch marks? Yep--they spiderwebbed all around my poor belly button.
Sleep: I'm waking up ALOT over this past week...not sleeping well
Best moment this week: my stroller/carseat came yesterday and i put it together all by myself! its getting real folks!
Worst moment this week?: I've been fairly active lately which generally means little man is not moving around much. But i went 2 days where I was pretty sure I didnt feel him at all. It about gave this momma to be a heart attack.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Advil. Being able to get up fast if I need to...sleeping well.
Movement: Yes! Not all the time, and mostly while I'm falling asleep.
Food cravings: still nothing just hitting me...but i'll never turn down curly fries or mint chocolate chip ice cream.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smoke. Any kind. Fish. Any kind.
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In-ish...its mostly out right now...
Wedding rings on or off? On...but they are getting tight.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both. I think its always both.
Looking forward to: my next ultrasound on Feb 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??