Friday, January 3, 2014

2013 end year review

I've been dying on my couch for the better part of a week.

I've done alot of reflecting in that time.

I've decided that in 2013 we experienced some of the lowest lows and some of the highest highs.

It had heartbreak and joy in the purest sense.

In January we started fertility treatments and learned that I had some problems with my body.

In February I had surgery and started all of my heavy medications. Not pregnant. 

In April my best friend got married and I was a matron of honor. Still not pregnant.

May came along and Jace turned 26 and we took a little trip to the cabin. I got a new job.

In June I turned 26. The day before my birthday and two days before Father's day we learned that I wasnt pregnant. It was a hard blow. Jace and my family worked really hard to make sure my birthday was wonderful despite the bad news.

In July we took a break from doing fertility--trying to decide to keep trying or not. We decided to give it one more go.

August brought the news that we have been waiting 3 years for. We were finally pregnant and going to be parents!! We announced to my family, and went to 2 ultrasound appointments.

September my baby brother put in his mission papers, we scheduled surgery for my older brother, we took family pictures with my family since my baby brother would be leaving soon, and we had our last appointment at our fertility doctor which was bitter sweet.

October brought our 4th anniversary!, Joe leaving on his mission, Randy having brain surgery and staying in the hospital for a few weeks, announcing to our other family and friends that we were expecting (13 weeks!) and our first OB appointment.

November I hit HALF WAY!!! and we learned that our little angel is a BABY BOY!! Our Nash Cameron will be so loved. Jace began interviewing for promotions so I hopefully dont have to go back to work after Nash is born.

December brought family and friends together. It also brought sickness. I have been down and out for almost 2 weeks now. We are so excited to be welcoming in a new year and to see what this next year has in store for us!

This year Jace got promoted to Personal Banker, and then got moved to a new store which has been amazing. I left my 2 year job at Gunnell's to pursue the unknown job at ITC which has been such a growing experience for me. We lost a dear uncle and welcomed new additions (2 new nephews and multiple cousins children). Wow. 2013 thank you! I'm giddy to see 2014!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??