Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Update

Well, Joe had his surgery (knee scope whatever thing) and the surgeon called my parents and thinks it went really well. He discovered that from Joe's surgery 2 years ago, the meniscus did not completely heal--so hes been exercising and living on a half torn meniscus for 2 years! Yuck!
The surgeon went in and repaired that and then trimmed up the excess...he believes that Joe will feel much better and the best news (especially to Joe) is that he gets to leave with everyone else ON TIME to Mexico!

Randy was in the hospital for the long weekend...when he went in his white blood cell count was THROUGH THE ROOF--meaning he had an infection. I haven't gotten all the details yet, but he was able to come home last night. I believe the doctor thinks his pneumonia was much better and the blood cell count was back to normal. However, while I was on the phone with my dad late last night, Randy had a horrible seizure (very much sounding and looking like one of his old seizures that he had before his brain surgery). That was very worrisome to me.

A week ago I felt like I was dying...turns out I just had a really bad sinus infection (I still sound a little bit like a man) and was put on antibiotics. Saturday I started feeling super uncomfortable and by Sunday I was in alot of pain and didn't know what was going on. After texting with my cousin Julie, and then calling my doctor's office Monday...we discovered that I have a yeast infection as well. WHAT IN THE WORLD!? I've never had one before...but they are common in pregnancy i guess as well as if you are taking antibiotics. Double score. Not.
(Its like my body is making up for the fact that I didn't have horrible morning sickness!)

Other than that...things are good. Going into my 18th week of pregnancy starting tomorrow. CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??