Thursday, November 28, 2013

20 Weeks!--aka HALFWAY!


How far along? 20 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss:  lbs up
Maternity clothes? Yes and LOVING them
Stretch marks? Found my first pregnancy stretch mark!!
Sleep: Sleeping better since i've started propping myself up on pillows
Best moment this week: REACHING HALF WAY! Boom.
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Advil. I have a feeling that isnt going to change
Movement: Maybe?!
Food cravings: No actual cravings lately
Anything making you queasy or sick: All my "usuals"
Have you started to show yet: Yes!
Gender prediction: We are thinking boy.--we get to officially find out next week!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In...however its not looking like its going to stay like that very much longer!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I started feeling super overwhelmed this week. Holidays, ya know?
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving today! Also, our ultrasound NEXT WEEK to find out the GENDER of our little squirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??