Friday, November 15, 2013

Recovery

I have no idea if its the pregnancy or what, but it has taken me a LONG time to recover from this sinus infection. I just took my last antibiotic pill this afternoon though.

I also have not gotten over this yeast infection...which is...**fun**.

Poor Jace has had a ROUGH week...he has now gotten sick. Hopefully he recovers soon.

Randy seems to be doing much better. Hes being pretty active lately which is so reassuring!

We'll hear more from our little missionary on Monday, but hopefully Joe is recovering fast as well. Especially since he is leaving to Mexico in 10 days!!! Holy cow. Its already been a month that hes been gone!

In other news:
Still havent felt movement from this babe. Its driving me crazy!

Work has been...interesting. I wish alot of the time that I had enough clients for hair as well as being able to teach violin that I could just stay at home. Sigh. Someday.

Thanksgiving is just around the corner. HOLLA!

Also, Christmas music is already on the radio. Thank you 99.9!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about movement! ;) I didn't feel Rory til 23 weeks and I had to watch the ultrasound to realize it was a kick hahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??