Sunday, July 28, 2013

God is good.

After my latest struggle with our infertility...we have been feeling pretty LOW in our house.

Both the husband and myself are majorly struggling to be the happy, positive, looking for the good people that we KNOW we are!

To give you a visual of what our hearts have looked like the past 2 weeks picture this:

Dark clouds. Like the super dark clouds that come with a REALLY bad storm. Wind lifting up patio furniture and throwing it around. Dirt, e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. And no end to it in sight.



We have spent ALOT of time on our knees--pouring our hearts out to our Heavenly Father.

(taking my mom's advice about talking to a knowing heavnly father and loving brother Jesus Christ who know my exact pains...and who can heal a broken heart...MY broken heart).

and through those prayers...the wind has stopped howling...we can finally open our eyes now, that the dirt has settled...however, those pesky scary clouds were NOT going away.

Then I got this months Ensign. The Ensign is a magazine (for those who dont know), that my church puts out every month for the adults. It has various talks given by general authorities, and everyday people like me. You can read it (august issue) here. It is full of help, advice, hope, and love. Well, this next months magazine's focus was on Revelation. The more I read, the more the sunlight started shining through those dark, ominous clouds. And when I read THE article...the article that seems to be in that magazine for just Jace and I...the sun BURST through the clouds and touched my heart making it so warm and tingly.



I FELT my Savior's love for me. I FELT that they knew my exact struggles and I FELT the ability to carry on.

God is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??