Friday, July 5, 2013

Emotion

Lately I have been just so overcome with emotion.
 
I should be used to feeling so much, all the time, but I'm not.
 
Yesterday though was a complex whirlwind of emotion.


 
 
I experienced Joy, Happiness, Content, Peace, Gratefullness, Amazement, Frustration, Sadness, Desire, Longing, Jealously, Hopefulness, a tiny bit of Despair, Excitement, Embarassment, Sillyness, a tiny bit of Outrage, and finally Love.--there was a lot of LOVE!
 
Thats a full day--I tell you what. By the end I added one more emotion on there: EXAUSTION!
 
I was mentally and physically worn out!
 
All in all--the good definitely outwayed the bad, and it was a weird, but good day.
 
 Happy belated 4th of July everyone! Hope it was magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??