Monday, January 7, 2013

Blessings

So the last 4 days have been pretty stinky.

There are a couple of virus'/flu/whatever going around and EVERYONE seems to be getting sick.

7 days ago Jace got sick. His was super quick--thank heavens. He hates being sick.
(hes kinda whiny about it :) )

I thought i MIGHT just pull through without getting sick...no such luck. 
Thursday I started with a cough and congestion.
Friday was a little worse...my throat started killing me.
Saturday I was dead. I was so achy I literally couldnt get out of bed.

Jace called me when he was on his way home from work and asked if I wanted a Priesthood blessing. All I could think of was, "Why didnt I think of that?!"

He called my brother Jeff and had him come over. I received a blessing.

I could feel the love that my Heavenly Father has for me.

I slept well that night and work up Sunday--my throat still hurting and still congested, but not achy anymore. 

We prayed last night, that we'd both feel well enough to go to work.

And here I am today, at work, with a runny nose and a crazy voice, but feeling okay.

How often we take for granted the blessings our Heavenly Father gives us. 

I'm going to work really hard to not do that anymore. Being able to swallow without being in pain is BLISS. What a wonderful blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??