Monday, September 12, 2016

Uphill Battle

Why in life, does it seem, that everything is an uphill battle?

(me, but with less muscles. ha!)

Just once, I wish something came easily.

Something. One thing even!

Marriage is hard.

Dealing with my husbands addiction is hard.

Dealing with betrayal trauma is hard.

Losing weight is hard.

Being a parent is hard.

Feeling like I'm lacking in the mothering department is hard.

Owning and operating your own business is hard.

Getting pregnant is impossible.

Feeling self worth is hard.

Clinging to hope that it will all be okay and work out is hard.

I'm just so sick of everything seeming to be so hard. My heart hurts tonight. I just want to feel good and not feel like i'm failing at everything.

1 comment:

  1. It isn't hard for me to look up to you! You are an inspiration, and I really mean that!

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??