Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dear kind friend,

Dear kind friend,

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I've been a bit preoccupied the last week and so I hadn't gotten the mail for a few days. That's okay, we only ever have junk mail, and bills, so its not like i NEEDED to get the mail.

Last night though, on my way home, I decided it probably needed to be emptied.

When I went to our mailbox a key to one of the "package" mailboxes fell out.

I ordered some maternity garments so I thought they had arrived finally!

When I picked up the box, it was heavy. ???? Not something you expect from a few pairs of light material undergarments.

I opened it immediately when I got inside my home.

And I read the note that popped out:

"If anyone can use some relaxation and reviving, its you. I know how fun it is to get somethign unexpected in the mail, so I wanted to pay it forward. I hope the scent is okay. I've yet to be disappointed, but you are the one that will be burning it. Oh, and Happy Anniversary! "



And I cried. and cried and cried.

I never get anything like this in the mail...ever. And to have someone thinking of me...it made me feel so loved!!! I also love that they knew it was my anniversary. :)

So dear friend, whoever sent this sweet and thoughtful gift and note, THANK YOU! You certainly lifted my spirits and I just want you to know I appreciate it so much. Big hug from me to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??