Friday, October 18, 2013

Bear with me

So...i know that this past year most of my posts/LIFE has been consumed with trying to conceive.
 
Well now that we have, and kept it a "secret" for 13 weeks...
 
I feel like all i'm posting/talking about is the baby in my belly.
 
Sue me.
 
I've waited all my life for this opportunity, and more over, i've waited these last 3 years with Jace.
 
This post serves 2 purposes:
 
#1. To apologize in advance...i'm affraid this is what its going to be from now on.
and
#2. To let out my frustration of not knowing my baby's gender!!! I'm so sick of calling it...an IT!
 

 
 
Happy Friday everyone. Eat some cake.

1 comment:

  1. Andrea!! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray! I can't believe I missed the week of reading with the biggest news ever!! Just tonight my son said I don't cry when I'm happy anymore. I was thinking about it, and I wondered if I was becoming numb. NOPE!! I'm crying hard right now because I'm so happy for you guys. I needed something this absolutely wonderful to cry for. Thank you for sharing your journey!! I LOVE your pregnancy journey too. When you're pregnant, it's hard to think about anything else. I have no guesses on the gender because I've been wrong with all 6 of our kids, but I feel your yearning to know! We had an ultrasound tech, a friend of ours, who told us the gender at 16 weeks! Maybe you can find somebody to do it early?? I love you and am soooo overjoyed for you. My prayers will continue. :-) God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??