Sunday, October 27, 2013

15 Weeks



How far along? 15 Weeks, 4 days
Total weight gain/loss:  2 lbs up
Maternity clothes? Yes, I have 2 pairs of pants and bought a couple of tshirts last night and I just got a bag full from my cousin to borrow!
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: I fall asleep quickly, but have been having nightmares and not sleeping lately.
Best moment this week: Realizing that I get to go to my Dr. again this next week!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Advil. Serious sadness going on over here.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Had my first craving...a quesadilla from Filibertos. BIG MISTAKE!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, chinese food, raw meat (chicken, beef), and a new development is cheese on a pizza! how sad!!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Oh my goodness, I started showing SO early
Gender prediction: Girl? Jace says Boy.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody--i'm not sleeping well!
Looking forward to: finding out the gender and feeling some movement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??