Tuesday, October 15, 2013

13 Weeks

How far along? 13 Weeks, 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 2 lb up
Maternity clothes? 1 pair of maternity jeans- why don't people normally wear these?! So comfortable!! and 1 pair of maternity dress pants for work.
Stretch marks? No.
Sleep: Still falling asleep way early--guess the little one needs rest! Other than getting up once or twice to go to the bathroom, I sleep great.
Best moment this week: Telling my grandparents, my extended family, Jace's family, and our friends!!!
Have you told family and friends: Yes, FINALLY!
Miss Anything? Advil. Serious sadness going on over here.
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing really...when someone says something, THEN i'll get a craving.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Fish, chinese food, raw meat (chicken, beef), and a new development is cheese on a pizza! how sad!!
Have you started to show yet: Yes! Oh my goodness, I started showing SO early (bought my maternity jeans at the end of month 1!
Gender prediction: Girl. Jace says Boy.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I've been fairly moody this week.
Looking forward to: finding out the gender and feeling some movement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??