Monday, February 18, 2013

Our Journey Part 3

Part 1
Part 2

We went back in for another ultrasound to discover that I had one Follicle that had matured enough to have us trigger ovulation.

That trigger was messing with my brain.

Its a shot that i have to give to myself in my stomach. It literally took me 15 minutes to get up the nerve to do it. And guess what?

I didnt feel a THING. The needle was so small. (and i'm sure that the little extra blubber I carry around helped too)

Next on our agenda was 3 days of timed intercourse...which by the 3rd night, we were both sick of. Seriously. Having to have sex multiple days in a row, at a very specific time, because we HAD to, not just because we wanted too...it was rough.

Then...came the waiting.

We were waiting for my blood tests to come back, for Jace's test, and for 2 weeks....until our next Doctors appointment where I'd go in for a pregnancy blood test as well as to go over all of the results.

More anxious waiting.


1 comment:

  1. I'm never very good at leaving comments, but I've always appreciated your sweet comments on my blog and I've been wanting to tell you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm glad you are sharing your journey on your blog. It is beautiful and hard, and while our stories aren't exactly the same, yours is one that I can relate to. Keep going! Heavenly Father loves each of us so much it really will all come together in a wonderful way. Best to you!

    ReplyDelete

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??