Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

In honor of mine and Jace's 4th Valentines together, I've "love" edited 4-- never before seen wedding pictures-- (seriously...i didn't even know we had these) coupled along with 4 things i love about my man.


1. He makes me laugh. And sometimes its when i really need it, or other times its when i want to be mad and annoyed and hes trying to get under my skin by making me laugh. Either way, I end up smiling, swatting at his leg, and moving on. 


2. He genuinely cares about me and other people. He has a big heart, although he doesn't open it to everyone, or let others see quite how big it is.



3. Jace can't eat a meal without spilling on himself. (in this case, neither of us cut the cake well or fed it to each other gracefully)


4. He can't do a fishy face to save his life. Seriously. I cant decide if its ridiculous or ridiculously cute. :)

Happy Valentines Day everyone!!
(Happy Birthday to Uncle Gary, and the state of Arizona!)




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??