Friday, December 4, 2020

10 Weeks, Announcing, and Thanksgiving!

 Thanksgiving week!!

I decided to officially announce to the world (aka social media) that we were expecting. Anyone who saw me in person figures it out quickly, so I knew it needed to be done soon. 

I got a cute shirt (its how i announced with Nash too) and did my chalkboard picture. Classic.






Joe and my mom both tested positive for COVID so we havent seen my family for awhile. I decided I'd make the entire Thanksgiving meal all by myself (for the most part, Jace helped some!) and send most of it over to their house. It was exhausting and harder than I thought! I did my first turkey and it came out beautiful!! I made rolls, a pasta salad, a fruit salad, gravy, turkey, ham, stuffing, a vegetable tray, dip, crandberries, and Jace did his mashed potatoes. I also cooked up a cherry and apple pie, and bought 6 others. Whew!












No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??