Friday, December 4, 2020

6 week 4 day Ultrasound

We made it to ultrasound! It felt like an eternity!

Especially because 3 days before it i experienced some bleeding all day. I was so panicked and they had me come in to check my blood hcg levels. The levels came back at 26, 375 so im definitely pregnant. 

I'm taking it way easy, more easy if you can believe it. All I'm doing is lying on the couch and praying for these babies.

Anyways, ultrasound day! I had to go by myself, stupid covid rules. My blood pressure was high because I was nervous.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then we started! There was baby! Oh...and baby #2! TWINS!! Fraternal twins with perfect heartbeats. I cried the whole ultrasound and cried the whole way home. TWINS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are new to this blog (or not!), comment and don't be shy! I would love to hear from you!! Also...please don't say anything mean. There is no need for me to want to high five people...in the face...with chairs. mmmmk??